Pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), we hereby inform you that your data shall be processed according to the methods and purposes as follows:
1. The Data Controller is Golem.com Srl, having its seat in via Vincenzo Monti 2, Milan. The Data Controller can be contacted by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Data Controller processes the data you have communicated by sending an email to the address in the "Contacts" section of the website.
Moreover, the normal operation of the website means that it is necessary to acquire some personal data. This concerns information not collected to be associated to identified interests but which, by their nature, could allow users to be identified through processes and associations with data held by third parties. Placed within this category of data are cookies, small text files which the websites visited by users send to their computers where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits. For further information about the cookies used by the website, visit: https://www.golemcom.com/cookies_eng.html
3. Your data shall be exclusively used to respond to requests formulated by you via email, as well as to guarantee the correct function of the website.
The conveyance of the data is required to execute the formulated requests. In the case of refusal, you shall not receive a reply from the Data Controller. The data processing's legal base is the legitimate interest of the Data controller (art. 6, par. 1, lett. f), GDPR).
4. The personal data are processed by the Data Controller in observance of the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
5. The Data Controller shall process the personal data for the time required to fulfil the purposes pursuant to the above.
6. Your data may be made accessible by:
- Subjects providing services for managing the information system and telecommunication networks of services which carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller and which have been formally appointed as Data Processors;
- Public subjects so as to fulfil legal obligations.
7. As Data subject in relation to the data in question, you are granted the rights pursuant to the Regulation, namely to ask the Data Controller: access to your personal data, indication of the methods, purposes and logic of the processing and request restriction, objection or data portability, rectification and cancellation, within the limits and according to the procedures indicated in the Regulation. Therefore, in your capacity as data subject you have the rights pursuant to articles 15 – 21 f Regulation EU/679/2016, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Body pursuant to art. 77 GDPR. You may exercise said rights at any time by writing to email@example.com.
The Data Controller